|Percentage Chance ftw.|
- You no longer drag your Followers by the neck to the Missions screen (reassuringly) Instead you place their mini portraits into spaces as seen above.
- Also, as seen above, success on a Mission is now visually indicated with a percentage. Please Note: this percentage appears to be based on the combination of countering abilities on a per-Follower basis. However, failing a mission does not (as yet) appear to affect Experience gain, which is rewarded regardless of you completing the Mission or not.
- Many of the bugs in the Mission menu have been addressed, though Rewards are hardly anything at this stage to write home about, and being awarded a contract for a Follower you already have is less than optimal. Also, there's only so much Flatbread one person needs ^^ However, this 'system' now looks quite robust, or just more like a badly-constructed Facebook game, depending on whose blog you happen to be reading at the time.
- Resources now passively accrue over time as they did back in Alpha. The Resource timer seems to be completely absent in the Alliance version though it does still exist in the Horde version, so it is unclear as yet whether it is expected for the 'final' version of gameplay.
- It is possible to buy small buildings froman NPC isider the Town Hall to fill your remaining 'small' plot in L2 (I picked a Storenouse for Bank access) and now Gorgrond is open you will have the opportunity to choose between the Lumber Mill and the Sparring Arena (if I can get there I'll be taking the Mill.) Talador is also available and gives a choice between the Mage Tower and the Dwarven Bunker. When I get there, I'll let you know what I choose.
- In the Plots Menu, clicking on an empty plot will now bring up a selection of options as to what you might like to place in said space.
- The Fishing Shack has vanished from the L2 'Upgrade' path (and finally has some water) plus the Mine and the Herb Garden have been provided with empty 'containers' for shipment purposes:
- Finally, You can assign Followers to Professions Buildings via a button on the Plots menu. I'm going to see if I can find an Alchemy specialist to do this with on my next trip into Beta.
There are now a more complete set of Monuments in this Build, which give an indicator of what we can expect the 'achievement' portion of this feature to cover:
- Draenor Pet Brawler: Win 2000 pet battles in Draenor.
- Master Draenor Crafter: Craft 50 Epic items with an item level of at least 600.
- Master of Apexis: Collect 25,000 Apexis Crystals.
- Mythic Draenor Raider: Complete the mythic raiding achievements listed below.
- Defender of Draenor: Get 5000 honorable kills in Draenor. Alliance and Horde versions.
- Grand Master of All: Raise all primary professions to 700 skill points
From an exploratory point of view, I've been able to late many followers, but have as yet only recruited half a dozen. Certain followers are currently bugged in quests out of my reach, or I have simply not located them yet. I will attempt to begin building a comprehensive list of these in the next week or so based on what we have in beta as a guide.I suspect however we can expect a big beta Build push at some point in the future, based on this Tweet from Jeremy Feasel:
My children are now on Summer Vacation but I will continue to update as often as possible using my own beta knowledge and datamining sources as evidence.